So this video review of my Ulta/Sephora purchase from the other day is coming many days later than I wanted it to, however I didn't have time to edit it until last night. This haul was not premeditated like my previous ones, however that didn't stop me from doing just about as much damage as I have in the past. So without further a do, witness the first recorded video filmed from my iPad instead of my awful computer camera!
|Rocking some Emerald Green Eyes|
For the shopping day!
|Swatching out the Naked Palette by Urban Decay|
|Swatching the Feminine Palette by Urban Decay|
|Figuring out which NYX matte lipstick to get|
List of Items In the Haul:
1. NYX Matte Lipstick in "Indie Flick"
2. NYX Trio Eyeshadow Palette in "Golden, Rust and Walnut Bronze"
1. Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner
2. Eyeko Skinny Mini Duo- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, and the Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
3. Sephora by OPI in "What Film Noir Are You In" and "Here's Lilacing At You Kid"
4. Sephora Lip Crayon (pretty sure in store only) in a shimmery red-orange color
5. Betsey Johnson "Too Too Pretty" Rollerball
Hope you guys enjoyed my blog today! Please follow my blog if you liked reading this post and you want to read more like it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my social media! You will be able to find me and my blog page on facebook www.facebook.com/myfairdailyblog, twitter www.twitter.com/myfairdaily, YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/myfairdailyblog, Instagram (Myfairdaily), and Pinterest (Kaelyn Myfairdaily). You guys can also check out my full profile on goggle+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/105983263355610733956/posts/, where you will be able to see all of my blog posts as well as other topics I share online throughout the day.
P.S. Stay tuned for my next blog about all of the products that I promised I would report back to you about. I will let you know how they worked out for me and if I am going to continue to use them or not!